Saturday 12 November 2011

The Think It's All Over...It Is Now (15/10/06)


Oh well. I guess that's it, then. No sooner have we seen the signs of autumn's late arrival when winter decides to come a little early. I'm sure I saw frost on the windows of some cars, and I'm glad I wore a scarf today. It seems that my taking my hat wasn't too silly an idea, either. It's getting darker earlier. When the sun dares to come out, it's low in the sky, and a little dangerous. It's not a good time to drive, not that it matters anymore.

So it seems that the long, hot summer of '06 has finally come to an end. What better time than now to reminisce about those halcyon days of August and September. Stay tuned for a short series of blogs (too many photos for one giant blog) about nothing in particular. No change there, then.

No comments:

Post a Comment